Non-resident landlords

If you are living abroad but still earn money from rental property in the UK, you can be liable for tax.

At The Zane Partnership, we have a wealth of expertise in this area and can advise non-resident landlords on a range of strategies to help minimise their liability to UK tax.

Our experienced team can calculate your tax liability and assist you with your application to receive rents without deduction. We can also alleviate the pressure by preparing all the necessary documents and making sure they are filed on time.

The rules for overseas landlords can be complex, so please talk to us for further advice.


Why not register to receive our Monthly Newswire? Once a month we'll send you an email packed full of essential business news and handy tax tips to help save you money.

Sign up today »

sage logoxero logoqb logoChartered Tax Advisers

What our clients say